PCEA & SmartHub - Making Lives Easier for our Members
Because we are a co-op, we like to try to make our members’ lives easier. That is why we offer the SmartHub account management app. Take control of your electric account with both mobile and web-based apps. With SmartHub, you view your usage data where and when you want to and you can manage your accounts right from your mobile device. SmartHub is fully integrated with Pella Cooperative Electric and delivers account information, mobile payments and more in a safe, secure environment.
What is SmartHub?
SmartHub is Pella Cooperative Electric’s free online bill payment system that allows members to monitor their daily energy use. A SmartHub account must be created before members can begin paying their electric bill online.
- Provides 24-hour access to account or accounts
- Sends an e-mail notification when a new electric bill is generated. Members can use SmartHub to review account information and pay their electric bill.
- Allows members to pay electronically using Visa or MasterCard.
- Displays posting of payments in real time, during office hours. Payments made after 7:30 p.m. may not update until the next business day.
- Provides current and historical billing information, payment history and use graphs.
- Allows members to enroll in Paperless Billing.
- Members with multiple accounts can pay with a single payment.
- Includes a free app for smartphones and tablets. Download it by searching “SmartHub” in either the Apple Store or Android Marketplace. Once the app is open, type in “Pella Cooperative Electric” as the provider. The log in information is the same for both the website and mobile app.
The SmartHub app is a free download. Simply go to the App Store on your mobile device and look for the SmartHub logo. Once the app is installed, select “Pella Cooperative Electric” as your provider and follow the set-up instructions.
For more information about the SmartHub app please visit www.smarthubapp.com
To log in and manage your account please click here.