And We’ll Set You Up With An Electric Water Heater FOR FREE.
PCEA members who switch their gas water heater to an electric water heater, or for a new residential construction, can get a 50-gallon Ruud water heater from PCEA for free.
Why make the switch?
- Not as expensive as natural gas water heaters, and may cost less to install and maintain.
- Safer for the home.
- Electric water heaters have highly insulated tanks and use less energy in heat loss recovery.
- The cost of electricity remains a good value and does not fluctuate as much as other commodities.
- PCEA will cover the cost of your new Ruud electric water heater, and we’ll deliver it for you.
- The Ruud water heater comes with a six-year warranty on the tank, and a one-year warranty on component parts.
- Electric water heaters can be installed anywhere in the home, such as under steps or in a closet. Since they require no flue or fossil fuel lines, electric water heaters often can be installed closer to where you need the hot water for better efficiency and convenience.
- Electric water heaters can easily be turned off or on with a flip of a switch to save energy, or when you are away from home for several days.
What’s the catch?
- No catch! Simply, PCEA is an electric co-op and encourages members to use electricity as opposed to other fuel sources.
- Member is responsible for the installation and cost to run electric to the new water heater.
- One water heater per account.
Interested? Call our Plant Accountant Brandon Stone at (641) 628-1040 for more information.